To print an index that is complete the niche matter for the DepartmentвЂ™s currently applicable Administrative laws and Guidance Documents, click on this link for a PDF variation.
BANKING INSTITUTIONS STATEMENTS OF POLICY
- Powers of the State BankSets forth the powers of a bank that is state-chartered defines products or services a state-chartered bank can offer.
- Loan manufacturing workplaces in NebraskaPertains to loan manufacturing workplaces in Nebraska and includes information of the different regions of interest.
- Charge card Banking institutions in NebraskaContains a listing of concerns and responses regarding bank card banking institutions in Nebraska.
- Bank and Bank Branch Naming PolicySets forth policies regarding the usage and approval associated with the chartered title of a bank, the names of all of the bank workplaces utilized inside the State of Nebraska, and also the rules prohibiting the utilization of confusingly comparable names by bank workplaces when you look at the exact same community or county.
- re re Payment of costs to an Insider of a BankCovers the dilemmas surrounding the re payment of fees to a bank insider.
- Formal and casual Administrative ActionsDescribes formal and casual administrative action procedures, including corrective action procedures, while they relate solely to bank assessment results.
- Capital ComputationDefines just exactly just just what вЂњprimary moneyвЂќ is, for purposes of computing capital at a bank that is state-chartered.
- Violations of Banking StatutesBriefly describes how a Department reacts to civil and unlawful banking statute violations.
- Loan LimitsSets forth policies about the maximum quantity a bank may loan to a client.
- Livestock LoansSets forth policies regarding guidelines and limitations regarding loans guaranteed by livestock.
- Inclusion of Nonledger Assets in Total Amount Loaned Under State Lending LimitsPertains towards the remedy for ledger and nonledger assets within the line that is same of.
- Participation LoansSets forth policies about the renewal and purchase of involvement loans.
- Lending Limits Where BankвЂ™s Capital DeclinesDiscusses lending restrictions for a bank that experiences a decrease in bank money and includes examples for further clarification.
- Other genuine EstateContains policies regarding a bankвЂ™s acquisition of other real-estate.
- Standard bank Bond CoverageContains policies regarding institution that is financial protection as needed because of the Nebraska Banking Act.
- Disclosure of Information to Bonding CompaniesCovers the kinds of disclosures of data that may or may not be made to bonding businesses.
- Outside Auditors and Confidentiality of exams as well as other MaterialsSets forth policies that assist external auditors of the institution that is financial the coordination and interaction of data with examiners.
- Reaction Program/Notification Unauthorized Access to Customer InformationContains policies for finance institutions in connection with utilization of a Response system in the eventuality of a information protection breach and establishes the necessity to inform the title loans definition Department of an information safety breach.
BANKING INSTITUTIONS MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Community Development Investments: A Banker’s Guide BrochureA pamphlet for bankers containing basic details about community development assets.
- Financial Institution Directors: Duties & Responsibilities ManualA manual meant to assist people in the board of directors of a institution that is financial betterunderstand their duties and obligations.
- Executive Officer’s FAQAnswers typical concerns concerning the certification of bank professional officers.
MORTGAGE BANKING INTERPRETATIVE VIEWS
MORTGAGE BANKING MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Guidance on Nontraditional Mortgage Product RisksDiscusses lenderвЂ™s obligations concerning mortgage that is nontraditional.
- Illustrations of Consumer all about Nontraditional Mortgage ProductsProvides examples to aid home loan bankers and home loan originators to know the guidance also to satisfy their responsibilities concerning nontraditional home loans.
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Statement on Subprime Mortgage LendingDiscusses lenderвЂ™s responsibilities subprime that is concerning loans.
- Home loan Originator License repair, Renewal, and Surrender FAQsAnswers typical concerns maintenance that is concerning renewal, and surrender of home loan originator licenses.
- Home loan Originator License Application Process FAQsAnswers typical concerns concerning the applying procedure for home loan originator licenses.
- General Licensing usually Asked QuestionsAnswers common concerns concerning home loan originators and certification.
- Home loan Banker and MLO Assistance With Temporary Branch Relocations
- Temporary Branch Relocation Form
INSTALLMENT LOAN MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Installment application for the loan General questionsContains that are hearing asked hearing concerns and subjects for Installment Loan License Application hearings.
- Installment Loan Licensing FAQsA variety of commonly expected concerns and answers about the Nebraska Installment Loan Act.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SOLUTIONS INTERPRETATIVE VIEWPOINTS
- Determining Maximum Service Fee that will Be Charged By Delayed Deposit LicenseesDiscusses the strategy for determining the utmost costs that get to be charged by delayed deposit services organizations.
- Concept of вЂњMakerвЂќDiscusses what’s needed associated with behave as they relate to jointly owned standard bank records.
- Concept of вЂњCheckвЂќ; Presentment; Penalty Charges; PrepaymentDiscusses the demands associated with the Act linked to depositing checks, authorizations to electronically debit accounts, notices to clients, prepayments, additionally the penalty fees which may be charged for checks came back funds that are nonsufficient.
- Way of PaymentDiscusses the ActвЂ™s prohibition of recharging a client extra costs or fees whenever having to pay the proceeds from a delayed deposit solutions deal.
- Holding of ChecksDiscusses certain requirements for the work as they relate to presenting checks as well as the thirty-four time keeping period.
- Assortment of Returned Checks; Partial Collection PaymentsDiscusses the collection means of checks came back for nonsufficient funds, such as the utilization of ACH and number of partial products, allowable costs, and required customer notices.
- Collection Things; Documentation RequiredDiscusses the records which needs to be retained by licensees associated with collection efforts on checks came back for nonsufficient funds.
- Utilization of the Terms вЂњLoanвЂќ and loanвЂќDiscusses that areвЂњPayday conditions under which delayed deposit services licensees might use the terms вЂњloansвЂќ and вЂњpayday loansвЂќ to explain their company in marketing.
- Extended re re Payment PlanDiscusses the requirements for the Act associated with Extensive repayment Plans (вЂњEPPвЂќ), including amendment for the delayed deposit contract, regards to an EPP, and prepayment of an EPP.
- Rescission; RedemptionDiscusses a makerвЂ™s directly to rescind a deposit that is delayed, a makerвЂ™s straight to redeem a delayed deposit transaction, and a makerвЂ™s directly to rescind an authorization for electronic re payment.
- Army Personnel, Spouses and DependentsDiscusses restrictions regarding delayed deposit deals supplied to military workers, their partners, and dependents underneath the Act as well as the Military that is federal Lending of 2006.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SERVICES MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS